Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Plan

I can't keep my fingers from checking the current exchange rate between New Zealand and Malaysia. It's increasing, slowly. Well, it might be a good news for some, while bad for others. As for me, i don't know. I did have a plan though.

Yesterday i had an intention to buy an iPod for myself, but i'm buying someone in Malaysia an iPod Classic 120GB, so perhaps i wanna try that one first before considering to buy one for myself. I know during that time the exchange rate may be back to what it is used to be.

I have to say it is a very good deal for someone back in Malaysia to buy an iPod from NZ. The price difference is almost RM200! Luckily i bought it fast before the exchange rate started to increase from

1NZD = 1.99MYR

to

1NZD = 2.04MYR


Apepun, saye gune dulu yea. Hehe.


Ouh, i haven't bought the plane ticket. Also to bayar hutang duit perbelanjaan rumah. Also nak tukar duit Aussie. Also nak buat visa to Aussie. Also nak buat bajet to Gold Coast. Ouh duit. Somehow i think i need to start working (kali ke brape da cakap nie).

We went to accommodation office yesterday to settle the rent balance and submit the 2009 accommodation form. Yes, we will still be TK Gurlz next year. I did submit an additional form, which is for summer accommodation. Need to change to Bebeh's room because of the internet and phone line. I'm so thankful that Nadiah and Najwa also get to stay here for summer, although i'll be staying downstairs. Hope Daus receive the offer to stay here too. During summer i'll be the one who always go upstairs and hang out with them in the big shared room.

Most probably i'll stay alone at home most of the time. I have no idea who else live in this house for summer. Najwa will only be staying for summer in January after back from Europe. Nadiah and Daus have planned to work at fruit picking orchard in Otago for two months. As for me, I'll try to keep myself busy with summer school. I'm taking Management course, which is widely known for loads of works. So if it happens that i find myself bored staying at home, maybe i'll spend my day at uni. Besides, i have 3 hours of lectures per day for two days in a week. What should i be doing for the rest of the week? Working should be fine. At night, i'll spend my time alone in the room, watching online movies or series. That should add in my what-to-do list, to downgrade the internet usage plan from 80GB to perhaps, 40GB? No need to worry about food coz i don't think i'll be cooking the whole time. Just buy from outside during lunch and i can keep it warm for dinner.

But that's the plan only when Nadiah and Daus are away, while Najwa and Paah still in Europe.

What a plain and boring life. Hopefully Management would not take most of my leisure time. Perhaps i can still have fun with those staying for summer, although i'm sure those workaholic boys will be busy with their summer plans too.

Maybe because i am revising ACCY225 making me imagining a dull plan.



5 comments:

  1. hahah..sy yg tade lappy pon leh menang baca blog anda dulu!!

    padan muka wanling!!kekekekkeekekekek

    ReplyDelete
  2. gler laa!! aku baru jer publish..hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gonna miss u during summer..huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah iynas, dah plan "baik punye" (bace style dafi). haha..

    ciss, kali ni kalah!! demmit! takpe dimaafkan sbb saye tido td. tak tahan woo ngantok bace 225. hahaa.

    takpe kalau rindu, on9 kan ade. :D cume takleh la 24/7 kann.. hehe.. gunekanlah sebaiknya 40gb itu. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. iynas tak pe3.... hahaa aku tmnkn ko dok welly... hohoho toksah ghisau3 aku akn menghantui ko setiap mase... hahaha scary tak??

    ReplyDelete