Monday, November 3, 2008

During the one week

It's been a week since i wrote my last post. It's even before i officially finish my 2nd year. Now that I have, as everyone else, I am relieved that my exam paper ended last Friday.

Nothing much I did soon after that. Just be at home, watching movies or series as usual with housemates.

The next day, sports days begun. The event called "Bringing People Together". It was on Facebook event. We started with frisbee at Rec Centre. Quite a number of people turned up and we managed to form two teams with 3 substitutes, if i'm not mistaken. The day after was futsal. Again, the number of people turning up was good. We can get substitutes easily.

Today, netball day. Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to play netball for the last time with everybody that turns up today. Plus, it's the longest play time compared to the other two days. I heard the number of people turns up was also good. What a waste, and it's netball!

What adds to the waste is that the 'thing' that i've been waiting for the whole day hasn't turned up. Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. It better be, because otherwise i won't be having the chance to shop a few things for the Gold Coast trip and do some other obligations such as apply for visa, and money changing together with my housemates. I can do it alone, but i want to do it with them. Of course, it better arrives tomorrow because i can't wait any longer to try it! I'm excited, although it's not mine and i'm sure the owner is more excited than i do. I haven't bought mine because 1st, i should wait until i came back from the Gold Coast trip to see whether i have enough money to buy my own, and 2nd, i haven't made my choice between the two options. By the way, the email sent to me stated that it will be delivered either today or tomorrow. So yeah, looking forward to it, although while taking a nap just now i was dreaming of the 'thing' being lost at the airport.

So as for the whole day while waiting, i watched Kyle XY season 2. Just finished watching the whole season. I have the series in my HDD, but only for 13 episodes. I searched the websites and only knowing that there are actually 23 episodes altogether. Thankfully someone uploaded it at YouTube. I can't wait for the new season 3 this coming January! I like to watch Kyle XY. The strong love and support within the family seems so real and i was touched. Maybe because the mother is a therapist and the father is a teacher makes the family seems so perfect to me. They can always count on each other and they hold on together. One of the elements i learn from watching this series is that spending quality time with family is the most important factor to strengthen the family bond.

That's what i'm gonna do at Gold Coast trip, to spend quality time with my little family.

Korang, saye sangat x sabar dan excited nak pegi Gold Coast! Terima kasih kepada manager dan secretary, saye tau trip ini akan berjalan dgn sempurna. Saye cume akan mengingati setiap details dalam kepala, hopefully x lupe. Saye tau saye penakut dan x akan naek beberapa rides yg saye rase extreme. Hehe. Ouh, geng Harbour Town da bertukar kpd geng Carrera Market. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment