Monday, November 24, 2008

Me Love ONE TREE HILL

It's already the 6th season, but i still have this thing for my all-lifetime favourite tv series, ONE TREE HILL.


I still can feel the emotions, touched with the lines, the expressions, and everything about ONE TREE HILL. I cried and laugh with it. Cerita dan watak berkembang dgn sgt bagus. I wonder how the writer gets the ideas to continue writing the story for the whole 6 seasons!

And of course, James Lafferty as Nathan Scott would always take my breath away. I really hope i found a guy like him. A loving husband and father. Nathan & Haley will always be my favourite perfect couple. The son, James Lucas Scott or Jamie is very very cute and adorable.





I love ONE TREE HILL, although 6 seasons are very long and can make ppl to get bored, but not for me. ONE TREE HILL will always be my favourite.

Unfortunately i get bored of downloading it, probably because of the limited space in my HDD, so streaming jer laa.

While i was browsing for the pics, i found this quiz. Dgn segera buat.



WOW!! I'm Haley!! I like Haley!! She's very nice, a good wife, mother, teacher, musician. And of course I like Haley coz i can be with NATHAN too!! :-P

Tp agak sedey bler g kedai VCD, collection series nie selalunye xde. Series laen ade. X ramai org kat Msia ske cite nie kot. Huhu. Seb bek ade collection sendiri kat umah. Cume season nie jer x download.




No comments:

Post a Comment