Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dream again

This time i dream of losing someone. I feel scared.

No, i do not feel scared of losing, coz i guess losing 3 ppl i love the most within a year has taught me a lot.

I just scared of the way i lose the person. It's because in my dream, i was not ready of losing that person.

Previously, more or less i had prepared myself, so that when the time came, i am ready. Although i did cry, but at least it's not for the worst.

But this time, i was totally not ready. I haven't prepared myself. I am scared.

The interesting part is, the dream still continue even i did wake up for a moment due to feeling scared. It happened two times, and during both times, the dream was on the part where i keep seeking for clarification on why that person has to leave. I keep asking, and asking, and asking.
(bler mimpi yg aku ske dan hepi x nak plak die nak sambung bler aku terbangun, huh!)

Malam nie mimpi ape plak.

No comments:

Post a Comment