Monday, October 27, 2008

The Too Easy and The Advantage

I was asked, how come i've found my new 'happiness' so soon, and too easy? Too easy?

Am i that too easy? Too easy that i don't give the 'chance' for people to have some effort over me? Too easy because i'm so soft-hearted? Too easy that they can take advantage of me?

Too easy to be hurt is not included because i am totally aware that i am a very sensitive person, but i let go very quickly. Cepat terasa, cepat lupe.

But it's not that what i want to say, because ppl around me know what kind of person i am, and i really appreciate that.

I did ask this to myself previously. How am i going to say this? I am not an easy person. I may be looked like one, but maybe i just want to be nice to everyone.

Some say the harder the effort that ppl put to get u, the more they will appreciate u. Others say if u get urself too pricey, then ppl will leave u.

I tried to get myself into the middle. By doing so, i looked into the effort the ppl have put through. I can see the effort. I know it's within a short period of time, and i'm not ready myself. I'm sorry if other ppl can't see the effort or said that the effort is not enough. Perhaps i played a role in this as well that makes the effort less visible. So again i was asked, why so soon?

Is it wrong if i found my happiness again? It's hard to explain. So why bother, Iynas?

Or maybe i am an easy person. Too nice. Too easy. So if ppl want to take advantage of me, let them be. That's life. Ppl get advantage from the disadvantaged. It's the level of using the advantage that matters. I hate ppl who take others for granted.

I don't know why i get too emotional about this. Maybe it's the way i was asked. Or maybe before this i was in denial, that I AM TOO EASY.




2 comments:

  1. iynas, jgn fkir sgt ape org lain ckp pasal awak.. asalkan u know what ure doing and u know what is right.. pedulikan if people nak ckp camtu, yg penting awak tahu ape yg awak rase dan awak happy dgn decision tu..

    stay you ok! jgn fikir2 sgt dah tentang hal itu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fatin, bukan senang hendak tidak ambil peduli akan pandangan orang lain terutamanya rakan-rakan yang rapat dengan kita.

    Tentang 'too easy' tu...hm..kadang-kadang nak sengaja 'too hard' sikit tadi rasa bersalah pula..jadi, buat 'too easy' juga la akhirnya walaupun ini menyebabkan kita berasa tidak begitu dihargai..

    Strategi Iynas hendak berada di tengah-tengah pun baik juga =)

    ReplyDelete