Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ouh laptopku bahagian 2

Kak Ainee suggested me to go to a computer shop near the Cumberland
House tp teringat kat sebelah Edu House pun ade satu, so i went there
just now. He is an Asian and being nice of him not charging me any
inspection fee, he took only a few minutes to figure out what's wrong
with my laptop. Die kate mmg hardware prob pasal screen n kene bwk g
Compaq n i will be charged a thousand or more to change the monitor.
Die sambungkan kabel from my laptop to his computer and there it is!
Terang-benderang spt biase! Die kate the cheapest way is to buy an
external monitor and he showed me one at his shop. It costs $229. Erm,
xpelaa, nk call my abg ipar dulu n tanye pendapat die.

Ingat kejap lg nk cite pasal mgmt simulation. Agak teruk. No profit!
Huhu. Now nak g keje dulu. I was just having midland sushi setelah
sekian lame. The last time mkn sushi was before i went to Gold Coast.

Baru tau kat Gloria Jeans ade wifi.

No comments:

Post a Comment