Thursday, January 8, 2009

I like this quiz - Windows Media Player version

RULES:

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, Realplayer etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down NO MATTER HOW SILLY it sounds.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5.For best result,put in various song from various singer at least 50songs

1. If someone says, "Will you marry me... you say?
Happy Together by Simple Plan
(is it an appropriate answer?)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Cahaya by Kris Dayanti
(kene tukar name jadi Nur Iynas camnie)

3. What do you like in a girl / boy?
Friends Theme Song
(i guess yg pandai berkawan? haha)

4. How do you feel today?
Dan by Sheila On 7
(Dan? Rase ape?)

5. What is your life's purpose?
Itu Kamu by Estranged
(adekah keje aku mencari org? pastu bler jumpe, "Hah, Itu Kamu!" :-P)

6. What is your motto?
Cinta by Amy Mastura
(dunia tanpa cinta bagai tiada makna - chewahh~ tp betul ape, bukan cinta laki pompuan jer, sume jenis cinta, hehe)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Mengintai Dari Timar Kamar by Exist
(ishh, mane ade aku ske intai, x elok intai2 nie)

8. What do you think of your parents?
Tunggu Aku Di Jakarta by Sheila On 7
(What?)

9. What do you think about very often?
Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Callilat
(I do like this song very much and listen to it frequently)

10. What is some good advice for me?
Mujhse Dosti Karoge
(adoi, tetibe cakap hindi laa plak)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Bintang Di Syurga by Peter Pan
(at last, ade jgak yg make sense)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Lagu Jiwa Lagu Cinta by M. Nasir and Mawi
(world?? :-P)

13. What is your life story?
Dil Chahta Hain
(yes2, once upon a time i do like watching hindi movies, i admit it)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Tak Ingin Lagi by Misha Omar ft Shazee
(I wanna be something! Please~)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Sweet Child of Mine
(saye sgt sayang anak2 buah saye)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
I Love The Way You Love Me by Boyzone
(selamat dapat lagu slow)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
All You Wanted by Michelle Branch
(Terkedu. Jgn camnie weyh)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Bye Bye Bye by N'Sync
(xde keje pe asyik cakap bye kat org)

19. What is your biggest fear?
My Baby You by Marc Anthony
(xleh relate)

20. What is your biggest secret?
When You Look Me In The Eyes by Jonas Brothers
(Do not look into my eyes! I keep secrets in them! Yeah rite~)

21. What do you think of your friends?
Blue Night by Michael Learns To Rock
(I'm not sure what this song is all about, but i do LOVE my friends)

22. What did you do last night?
Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey
(Yes, I was holding my laptop on my lap like my baby the whole night)

23. How would you describe your mom?
Mencintaimu by Kris Dayanti
(PERFECT!)

24. What do people assume when they first look at me?
Takbir Raya
(?)

25. Will I have a happy life?
Unwanted by Avril Lavigne
(waaaaaaaa~~ sedey gler camtu~~~)


Feel free to do it. It is not a tag. But I would love to see Fatin and Shaza do this quiz. Haha. Hint2. Pendek kate anda berdua ditag oleh saye laa. :-P
Yg laen2 feel free to tag yourself k. I would love to see the outcomes. Bleh menceriakan hariku yg 'kusam' --> betul ke penggunaan?


2 comments:

  1. takbir raya????????

    ...

    rofl! you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. buat laa farah! i nak bace yours! mesti menarik! :-D

    ReplyDelete