Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kecuakan Melanda Diri

Ya Allah, aku x penah rase mcm nie. Aku x tau laa kalau aku penah rase tp da lame aku x rase atau ini adalah kali pertama aku merasainya.

I'm not fully prepared for the exam and i just want to finish the exam asap!

Aku bace hanya ala kadar just so at least aku dapat goreng something during the exam.

I don't know whether i should hope for the best when i'm not doing my best.

I'm just giving myself a false hope.


Happy 20th Birthday to Nurul Farahana Ellina @ Ellin. More bday wishes to come on this blog during this whole February. February rocks!



3 comments:

  1. mak.........

    u cn do it!! all d besh k

    tabarakallahaalaik...

    ReplyDelete
  2. iynas, i am 100% sure u can do it!!
    u go girl!!

    Iynas, rindu nye awak!! banyak cite nieh... haish... dahla kite balik NZ nnt awak takde.. sedihhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. iynas! sudah pulang kah???? sem0ga mghadapi cuti2 msia yg mnggumbirakan (-_^)

    ReplyDelete