Monday, September 7, 2009

For those who look for signs

Bismillah,

I came across this video on Facebook and I really really want to share this video with you here. Please spare your 10 minutes to watch this video. It is about a funny yet touching story of an Australian convert and how Allah guided him to the truth.

Subhanallah.



I think some of you may have come across this video earlier, because a friend did mention about the last part of the video, about how the Australian guy got his signs, and today, alhamdulillah, I got a chance to watch it and hear it for myself.

I hope you don't miss this chance too.

Subhanallah. Subhanallah. Subhanallah.

1 comment:

  1. iynas this is refreshing! :) bende2 camni buatkan kite lagi bersyukur to be born as a Muslim, cos sometimes we may take it for granted. Kalau ade more videos like this do upload it k!

    ReplyDelete