Monday, January 6, 2014

The nRelate for blogger and Mama's birthday celebration with durians


I was reading my previous blog posts picked by nRelate (substitute plug-in to LinkWithin) at the end of every post. I chose to read the old posts back in 2008 and 2009, when I was super active in blogging, when blogging and blog-hopping were the in-thing, and you keep receiving comments from your blog followers @ friends. Ah, those days...

And I was like,

"Oh man, I can't believe I wrote those entries?"

"My English was so smooth back then"

"What an emotional entry.."


At one point, I decided to stop 'exposing' my life through blogging. I thought some things better kept untold, coz I know myself who loves to share about every single thing happening in her life like not impacting other's. But hey, that was silly me who can't control herself. I am in better control now.

But yesterday (here you go again), it is my mom's birthday! I just cannot not sharing this. (Oh my English).

Yeah, nowadays my English is getting poorer. Please bear with me while I'm improving. Hey, that's the benefits of blogging in English! Although of course I will blog in Malay some.

Back to my mom's birthday story, 5th January of every year is her day. That morning, she was on her way back to KL from Kedah when me and my sister were googling restaurants for dinner celebration. While we were finalizing places, my eldest brother whatsapp-ed me on my plan for our beloved mother. He said that he and family were at One Utama. Called my mother on her locations and she was near Simpang Pulai, planning to buy durians! Ok, that was quite near to KL already. I told mom that brother and family is coming over for lunch, so I cancelled the dinner plan, informed my brother on lunch celebration instead.  

Choosing lunch menu is super easy. Call Domino's Pizza.

Birthday cake? Nah, that was so common. We had better substitute. 

Durians, rambutans, mangosteens. Bought by the birthday girl.

So much for a mother's birthday celebration. We <3 you Mama!



Wanna try using nRelate instead of LinkWithin to increase blog traffic? Click here for complete tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment