Friday, January 24, 2014

Apple's iOS 7



Ok jap, how do I do this?

I am currently typing this post from my iPad Mini. No, no. Bukan nak bagitau yang I baru beli iPad Mini. I da beli few months ago, mainly for my leisure. YouTube, TonTon, Waze, etc..so that I tak consume much of my cellphone battery and data usage. As a heavy user of social media, of course having separate tab can be a backup when your cellphone is out of battery. Paling-paling pun mintak tolong from Facebook or Instagram or Twitter. 

Gosh, it takes ages to type this long of paragraph..it must be the touchpad keyboard.

Anyhow I just updated iOS 7.0.4. I may be 'ketinggalan zaman' but I LOVE the new fresh layout!






Cantik kannn...bila first tengok layout 'enter password' tu terus jatuh cinta kali kedua kat iPad *poyo mode comes*

So siapa-siapa yang belum update tu, sila update k? (Ntah rupanya aku sorg je baru update)

p/s: I heard that 'poyo' = innocent. Is that true?


No comments:

Post a Comment