Tuesday, June 17, 2008

this is just another hard time for us..

we talked just now..about many things..about our current condition..

and this is what you said..

"i'll be seeing you in one and a half years from now..in the mean time..sabar yea sayang..bende2 baek hanye akan jadi kpd org2 yg sabar..just remember that i won't leave you tau.."

i'm sorry..if what i said..what i did..hurt you that much..now you know why i acted that way..why i said those things..

it is all bcoz of that one word..(which obviously cannot be stated here)

i guess this is one of those times that put us in a difficult situation..but i'm glad we've sort things out..

many thanx for staying and bear with this one particular complicated girl..

n thanx to the new built wireless connection in UIA..we can chat more often now..yeayy!! :-D

I LOVE U SO MUCH!!


7 comments:

  1. Salam.

    Hello my dear. I don't really know what to say, besides the obvious thank you so much, i really appreciate this, i love you so much. There are a million and one things I'd like to say but as you know me...
    The words sound very nice in my head but they just seem... not enough when put on paper or in this case, typed on the screen.

    I know this is a very tough time for you, me and in general us. However, I have every confidence that we will see this through.

    Well.... I guess that's enough from me. Again, thank you very much for posting this on your blog. I really appreciate it. I love you very much and I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u nie..mmg skema..

    haha!!

    :-P

    love u n miss u so much too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cis...

    Orang tinggalkan comment, cakap thank you....

    Dia panggil orang skema pulak...

    Takpe takpe. Hari ni hari you...
    Esok... Maybe it's my day...
    You watch out you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ye laa..mane xnye..tulis komen cam tulis karangan..ouh lupe u x abes xm lg..sbb tu u still dalam mood tulis essay kot..ahahaha!!

    in my blog..everyday is my day..none will be yours..so..should i be scared with ur threat??

    i dun think so..

    :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hhhhmmmm....

    You do have a point about everyday being your day..

    What can i say, it is your blog...

    Now, where did I put that blog destroyer program....

    Muwahahhahahahahahhaah....

    ReplyDelete
  6. ciss..

    nie laa susah cakap dgn org ICT nieh..ade je destroyer program die..

    fine..since tmrw is ur last xm paper..i wish tmrw will be ur day..

    GOOD LUCK sayang!!

    (i'm not as evil as u..)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehehe...

    Xde ah....

    Mainx2 jer...

    Thank you tau>>>

    Love u!!!

    ReplyDelete