Wednesday, June 11, 2008

i just do..

i was studying accy231 (tomorrow is the last paper) when the song 'The Day You Went Away' by M2M was played through my Windows Media Player..and suddenly this song reminds me of someone..

..her..

and now i can't stop myself from listening to this song over and over again..

true..if possible..i don't want to be reminded again..but sometimes..i just do..

i don't want to miss her..but sometimes..i just do..

'friend'..wherever you are..i hope you're happy..always..

4 comments:

  1. do i know this person? i have someone in mind but just don't know whether i'm right

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup..u knoe her very well..n i think u have the right person in mind..

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the clue that you gave to Yeam,I supposed I know this person too. It is such an easy guess when I rewind my memories. validate me Iynas. huhu.

    Anyway, Happy Holiday to you! =)

    tata.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup!! u're absolutely right sya!! u know this person too..mane x nye..slalu je cite kat kau dalam kelas kan..uhuhu..i just do miss u laa sya..n syieq..n syerox too..

    thanx Sya..Good Luck for ur xm this mon!! n have a safe journey back to Msia!! kem salam aku kpd tanah air tercinta..ahaha..poyo jap.. :-P

    daa~~

    ReplyDelete