Thursday, June 5, 2008

the sole survivor

Yesterday..

When I was walking back home..I saw this:



Yeah I know..it is just a tree..a 'botak' tree outside of my bedroom window bcoz of autumn season..but what really attracted my attention was that there was only ONE leaf left..waiting for its turn to fall..

And today..


The leaf is still there..

staying strong..

perhaps a symbol of SURVIVAL..

"come on leaf!! stay strong and let us survive together!! yes..u..and me..at least until the exam is over..accompany me..together we can make it!!"


6 comments:

  1. hahahahah!!

    boleh?

    :P

    okla2, sbb sume org pon tgh symptom stress exam skrg, layan je ah~~

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. whahahaha...sungguh peke kamu terhadap alam sekililing...

    yosh...mari kite2 sm2 menjd environmental fwenly...

    id0p baju iJAu MAK!!!=p~

    ReplyDelete
  3. fatin: simptom2 pelik mmg senang utk dilihat pade musim xm..layan je laa ekk..ehehe..

    shaza: yosha!! idup environmental frenly!! idup baju ijau!! (sbenarnye da segan nak pakai baju ijau sbb org asyik tego je dalam lecture hall..hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..i would've never noticed that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. preng~ preng~

    erm..ni rumah cik ke? saye terime arahan untuk menebang pokok ni..die mengganggu lalu lintas burung..

    preng~ preng~

    ReplyDelete
  6. tidakk!! pokok botakku~~

    the pokok is my property!!

    :-P

    ReplyDelete