Wednesday, April 23, 2008

QisLiyAna..don't want it to be broken apart

sayang..
i know u're not reading this..
bcoz u don't like this kind of things..
but that's ok..
coz i just wanna say THANK YOU..
for having faith in me..
trust in me..
respects me..
and understands me..
i guess those are the most important factors that matters..
besides LOVE..
for a relationship to sustain and move on..
not to mention that we are far away from each other..
we seldom talk to each other..
sometimes we didn't even talk for nearly a month..
and i can count how many times u online and allows us to chat..

Again..
THANK YOU..
for being patient with me..
bear with me..
although i may be the most complicated girl in the world..
which u agree sometimes..
but that doesn't even stop u..
never..
to LOVE me with all ur heart..

when i'm down..
or starting to feel down..
u lift me up..
ur words comfort me..
and u give me a new spirit to move on..
like when i'm not satisfied with my appearance..
u would say..
"beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"
and that makes me smile again..

In 4 years and 7 months we've been together..
we have been tested..

many times..
with a lot of obstacles..
and we manage to overcome all of them successfully..
we did argue..
i mad at u..
u annoyed with me..
but look at us now..
still standing..

so i hope..
we can do this again..
fight the obstacles ahead us..
all i need..
is more of ur trusts, faith, understandings, patience, respects and LOVE..
and i will give u all the same..
i believe in u..
u believe in me..
we know that we will try our best not to betray them..

bcoz in this case..
we're even..

I MISS YOU & I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SAYANG!!
NEVER EVER WANT TO LOSE YOU..

but then again
the power is not in our hand..
we try..
and we will always try..
but it's all up to THE ONE..



4 comments:

  1. arghh syahdunye... besnye ade org syg n care..!! -jeles mode- *grrr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sgt comey kata2 kamu utk dia ni..hope korg will have happy ending nnt..all da best in ur relationship..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iynas!! bleh la ko buatkan lirik utk lagu baru aku nanti :p

    Tajuk lagu- Welly, Bandaraya Indah (sempena Msian Night nanti)

    Tema - ala2 geli mat

    ReplyDelete
  4. saye macam faham je ape yang awak sdg mengalami.. *apekah ayatku?*

    u may not tell me but somehow i can sense it...*woah, gile hebat kan aura kite?? *

    but whatever it is, u knoe u can always come to me.. i'll lend u ears my dear, but sorry la lately i've been really2 busy.. tgk sume org, dgn housemates sendiri pon tak leh nak catch up.. huhuh.. =(

    *baru boleh nak comment lepas buat 231, tp tgh tunggu no 3 from bebeh*hahahahah!!

    ReplyDelete