Sunday, March 1, 2015

Hello March 2015!

Bila dah lama tinggal, susah nak mula balik.

What is it that I don't have? Push factor? Inspiration? Ideas to write?

Malam tadi tak boleh nak tido. Scroll channel menu kat Astro pun takde cite best. Nak main Soda Crush Saga takde mood. Nak baca novel tapi tak nak dibuai perasaan palsu. Sudah. Lost.

Solat. Baca Quran. Tengah uzur. Boleh zikir. But I wanna do something. Something that can make me lost in me. Something that I think I do best.

Hence another blog layout. The last time I change the layout was in mid 2014, wrote few posts, then abandoned it again until today. Will the cycle start again?

Masalah diri pasal blogging, bila tengah ada idea masa tu jugak nak tulis. Tapi masa tu laa tengah driving, tengah keje siapkan credit papers. From Client Coverage to Corporate Banking, my time often been occupied with numbers, ratios, analysis, cash flows, calculations and the list goes on..

So can I be consistent in blogging again? I hope yes. Coz I have found out that these days I spent most of the times at home, playing Soda Crush Saga. If not, watching action movies. Thanks to Kingsman and the Secret Service, I prefer actions to love stories now. Enough with all the lovey-dovet things. Penat.

Wait. Is this about me being old?

Chill. I'm just 28. And single. Chill. As cliche as it sounds, age is just a number.

- Panic mode button on and off -

Today is the 1st of March 2015. Just nice timing to start blogging again in 2015. Thanks to the can't-sleep-condition last night Ya Allah. I view this as another hikmah for me to make a comeback. In writing. In blogging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment