Monday, March 2, 2015

Allah belum izin


Search address. Found. Waze started navigate.

I seldom do this kind of thing. I need to prepare myself emotionally. I will take risk only if I am ready to accept the consequences.

Hence I proceed. Traffic was smooth. Found the place easily. Alhamdulillah, good sign.

Stepped out of the car. Entered the restaurant. Found a spot. Browsed through the menu. Ordered.

I ate slowly. The food was good. But my mind wasn't there. Uploaded a photo in Instagram to keep myself calm. Upload failed all the way. My left eyes became itchy out of sudden. Rubbed few times with my left forefinger.

Done with my meal. I didn't even finish it. Took out a piece of paper and a pen. Wrote the message. As planned.

Asked waiter for the bill. He came and I asked,

"Does this restaurant have a cook by the name of..." and started describing briefly.

"We did. But that person is no longer here. Resigned 2 years ago", the waiter replied. 

Did that person purposely gave me wrong info?

I can't helped but smiled. Alhamdulillah. At least I've tried.

Allah belum izin.




No comments:

Post a Comment