Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year 2013 @ New Home

I'm back! After a week without any entries.

For those who are following my Instagram account @iynasomar, I have been occupying myself to moving into family's renovated house. A 30-year old house now has a fresh look!

Allow me to show only part of the house,

From this:


the old kitchen



 To this:

the new kitchen (to add in the latest with build-in island and cabinet)

The whole house transformation completed in 4 months time. I'm telling you the workmanship is SUPERB!! The Chinese contractor I called Uncle always come out with impressive ideas to accommodate the humble budget cost. Even guests are impressed with the result. Worth all the money spent.

And most importantly, to see my mother happy to be at home again. Coz no place is like home for her. She's been living here for more than 30-years, before I was born. The most expert of every single angle of the house.

The number 1 woman in the world is a mother.

I hope, this small thing I do for her counts into her blessings for me. I wanted to do all I can to make her happy, although some times I didn't show how much I treasure her in my life.

Today, back from work, she feeds me. It's been a while.

Thank you Allah, for giving me an opportunity to make the closest woman in my heart happy again. To add more value in our beloved people lives is the best thing ever happened.

I wonder, how would I make it had I not met this amazing opportunity. I believe I have made the right decision to step into this beautiful business.

Allow me to help you showing the way to success, and to add more value into your beloved people's lives.



Iynas Omar
019-572 9072
e_nasz787@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment