Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Currently listening to Terhenti Di Sini by Asfan

Dalam dilema. Nak tukar department ke tak nak? I love the team that I am having now but in terms of work performance, perhaps I need something more challenging to challenge myself. I have started to lose my focus. Dan benda-benda yang aku buat seperti tidak mendatangkan hasil seperti yang sepatutnya. Not up to expectation. Tak tau mana silap. I've done what I should and what I could, but when it comes to the result, frustrating.

Actually aku nak tulis pasal benda lain. Urgh, how I wish I can express it here or somewhere where people can't read it!

People, I am ready! At least that is what I feel and think.





1 comment:

  1. OMG! kite pon saangat suke Terhenti DI Sini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    oh, kite pon tgh in the middle of dilema. nak tuka department ke tak. word of advice, pilih yang mana awak rasa career progression dia lagi okay. =)

    good luck awak!!

    oh btw, ure ready? for??? hurmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete