Thursday, August 5, 2010

An experience

Bismillah,

Baru aku perasan, my previous post tak dimulakan dgn kalimah Allah.

So what? Nak tunjuk yg aku beriman sgt ke?

*muka masing2 jd pelik* kenapa tetiba aku kata mcm tu?

Once upon a time, less than an hour ago at the office, a Chinese friend of mine was helping me with my pc. It's a he. The help needs the pc to be restarted. While waiting for the pc to restart, he took my phone and browsing through my fb account *suka hati dia tp watever laa kan*. He saw the word "Rasulullah S.A.W." at one of my status and out of curiousity he asked me what does 'S.A.W.' mean. "Is it Assalamualaikum?" I said "No, it's Sollallahualaihiwassalam *please correct my spelling* which is a praise to our Prophet".

Then he browsed his eyebrows and said to me: "So what? You're supposed to be so religious is it?"

Honestly, I was shocked with that sudden question, but able to maintain my calmness.

Tak sempat aku nak jawab pape, pc da restart, and there was this one application called e-solat, appeared everytime I turn on the pc. Mind you, it was the previous officer who download the application. I am happy to have it.

Looking at that, he looked at me with 'that one look' and said, "Ni pun u ada? Nak tunjuk yang u beriman la nie?"

Spontaniously being defensive, I said "it's the previous officer ok, haloo'"

Then only I realized. Ya Allah, why am I being defensive? Mcm x suka jer kan. Rasa bersalah masa tu. Cepat2 aku mengucap dan beristighfar.

On the positive side, it was a good training and experience to encounter with honest and outspoken people like that.

Bila aku dah bertenang, aku yakin aku x kesa part dia kata aku religious dan beriman sbb nikmat iman adalah antara nikmat terbesar dr Allah. Yang buat aku tersentap ialah bila dia kata aku menunjuk.

Menunjukkah aku?

No comments:

Post a Comment