Saturday, May 3, 2008

wake up call

just got back from mixed futsal..actually we finished early..but then the massey rec centre was booked until 7 pm..so there were a few of us stayed there and played basketball..after that we went to 'cinta' and have our dinner..

today i got hit by the ball twice..one at my left shoulder..and later at my left leg..(a few days ago i got hit as well at my left eye..bola tu sume sedang laju ok..baru selepas disepak dgn kuatnye oleh guys)..however..that's not the main point here..the main point is..a few seconds after i got hit at my left shoulder..it seemed like i just 'received' a wake up call..yes..it was very painful at first..but then i realized..all the feelings that i felt before..a few days ago..that has made me somewhat a troublesome person..was just a waste of time!! i repeat..it was all a waste of time!! My God..i can't believe i was behaving like a STUPID person for a few days..oh wait..a few weeks actually..WEEKS!! what was i thinking during those times??

but now..i feel really grateful for getting hit by the ball..now i can think and behave like a normal person again..to my housemates..i can guarantee u..i'm back!! back to normal!!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment