Monday, May 5, 2008

appreciation

i can't describe perfectly with words of how thankful and grateful i am for being awarded with great friends around me..if only i can learn on how to appreciate them more..by not hurting them..or making them puzzled with my unstable emotions..perhaps i must learn on how to wear a mask on my face..

  • fatinn..u were right about me yesterday..and i'll try my best to overcome that..but i need some guidance and help from my beloved friends..and u're one of them.. :-)


  • jiejah..lepas nie kalau aku ade masalah..aku akan cube berterus-terang..xde lg simpan sorg2..kau mmg seorg pendengar yg baek..walaupun kau kate kau xleh tlg bab2 yg tertentu..ehehe..


  • bebeh..thanx for ur wide views on an issue..pemikiran kau sgt luas..and they were all needed for me to think from a different point of view..dan tatkala 'wares karim' mempengaruhi kau..itulah part yg plg menceriakan dan bleh membuatkan aku lupe masalah aku seketika.. :-P


  • wan ling..what else can i say about you..nothing much i guess..u know it urself right.. ;-)

again..entah kali yg keberape..sy sgt sayang housemates sy.. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment