Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Kata-kata Mama dan Surah al-Hadid

Two days ago, right after my last post (I wrote the post in the car, on the way back from family outing), surely mama noticed that I haven't smiled for the day. If I did, it was a fake one. 

She hugged me in the car, and said "Sabar, biar orang buat kat kita. Mama dulu pun banyak sabar masa awal-awal arwah Tok Chik (her late MIL) buat macam-macam kat mama. Kak ham masa bercerai pun, lagi down. Dia lagi laa ada 2 orang anak kecik. Iynas nie mama kira bersyukur takat sampai tunang ja.."

I feel a lot better. I start smiling. A genuine one. 

Had a long chat with my cousin. She's younger than me, but I love her advices on why I become like this and what shall I do to make things right again. Then come my sister, advicing me to recite surah al-Hadid (Iron) so that my heart will be as strong as iron. She did the same after she got divorced. 

Right the next day (yesterday), i recited  surah al-Hadid and its translation after Subuh prayer. Besides ease, I could feel my heart became stronger, not yet as iron coz I just read it once, but I could feel the difference. 

Hence later yesterday, my heart strongly felt that I had to do what I had to do. I could feel the strong push to do it, even after consulting my guy best friend (he's married) and he didn't allow me. 

Alhamdulillah Allah made it easy for me, and I did it. 

Lega. Like you used to say it. 

And ouh, on your wish for my happiness in the world, thanks but no thanks, I wish you the same, plus happiness in the life after. 

Just remember, Allah Maha Adil. We need to think on our action towards others might impact us later. Especially when it involves family. What more a mother's feeling. 

What goes around comes around.

And ouh sure, I have moved on. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment