Sunday, November 15, 2015

A better wish

When you are the one who think that things are worth fighting for, while the other doesn't..

When you are the one who keep trying to make things work, while the other has stopped..

When the other told you that we shall cross the bridge together when the time comes, but you've been left right before we reach the bridge..

It hurts. Deeply. I won't deny. For i am human who's truly and sincerely has fallen in love..

Ironically, the other was the one who went after you, put a lot of efforts and started to be serious about it. And when you had gone head over heels, the other walks away, saying it has run its course. 

Just like that. 

Easy peasy. Easy come, easy go. Heartbreaker. So proud of it, huh.

Of course, everyone has flaws. But walking away is just too easy.

But then I realized, in pursuing human's love, I have slowly strayed away from Him..the connection with Him slowly fades away..

Perhaps with this trial, He is pulling me back to Him, and I shall be grateful and thankful.

Just like in my day-to-day prayers after solah, "Hanya kepada-Mu aku berbalik".

He is actually granting me my wish. A better wish. 


No comments:

Post a Comment