Monday, July 15, 2013

Sesak nafas di negara sendiri


Tak dinafikan, berita kenaikan harga ayam kepada RM9.00 sekilo mendorong aku mengeluarkan entri ini. Actually it has been a while since I wanna write this, finally there is a push factor for me to do so.

Aku sesak nafas di negara sendiri.

Call me 'unpatriotic' or whatsoever, for I have felt to breathe fresher air at the other side of the world. Even though for only 3 years, I would love to claim that special place is my second home.

So here goes, "Impian Masa Depanku" spontaneously. A successful and renowned business mentor in Malaysia, Dr Azizan Osman has taught us to write our dreams, for it is like a submission (doa) to The Only One. Coz what I'm gonna write here, comes straight from the heart.


  1. I'm 26 in the year 2013. Single. Looking for a funny, kind, strong-will determination, financially-stable and responsible man that can love me, guide me and my future children towards His true path living along the sunnah. Also willingly to be looking after my beloved mother as well.
  2. Once I found 'him', I want us to migrate to New Zealand, preferably the capital city Wellington. I wouldn't mind at Christchurch for a start. We find a job there, any jobs, even fruit picking, cleaning or anything for a living start. I believe in the Malay sayings "rezeki ada di mana-mana jika kita berusaha".
  3. I want my future children to have and experience international education that suits them. Children deserve to be happy and enjoy the education, not to be burden by it. My nephew Adam now 5 years old, the teacher complains to his mother saying that Adam finds it hard to turn to page 2 of a book. What do you expect? Today he quits school.
  4. Me and my family, we build our harmony and meaningful lives there for few years, build our savings and assets, while helping to settle the existing housing loan, car loan and any other loans in Malaysia. I would not worry of Muslim community over there because no offense, they practice Islam better than we do here. 
  5. My mom? Of course I'll bring her together once we settle down.

Call me childish after you read this. Children are full of imagination and are enthusiast with it. Children believe their imagination is true and work for it. We used to be that child. Where is that child now?

I would appreciate if you, Beautiful Readers can pray for my dreams come true after reading this.

Thank you Beautiful Readers.

Love,
Iynas Omar

No comments:

Post a Comment