Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Food Review : Peruvie Chicken @ TTDI


Hi Beautiful Readers!

I seldom make food review coz I am not good in commenting foods. Somehow this time I still have the taste on my tongue and decided to share what I had for lunch with colleagues. It was unintentional to eat here as we were planning to eat somewhere else near. Introducing a new restaurant in Taman Tun Dr Ismail - Peruvie Chicken!


The quarter Peruvian Grilled Chicken with 2 sidelines sweet corn and fries. The gravy is more like traditional Malay recipe. My colleague said it tastes like satay's gravy but not really. Surprisingly it goes really well with the grilled chicken and the 'white' gravy. Delicious that it still leaves the taste on my tongue. Price RM15.90

Ice lemon tea in a mini jug just for me! More taste of lemon. I like. Price RM3.90

The manager gave us this fascinating dessert for free! Custard with nuts from Peru.

Peruvie Chicken is located at the corner of Lorong Rahim Kajai 13. Previously it was Penang Village. Well PV is still there being its neighbour. The restaurant manager said PC is same with PV. Perhaps they are joint venture or something.

How we ended up there - actually my colleague was craving for Pavlova at Mukha, located at the same row. It is not our day, the owner was having a fever and she only prepared Red Velvet cupcakes. We decided to have our lunch at Penang Village, and that is how we discover this new Peruvie Chicken! Looking at the menu displayed at the entrance, we assumed it is something similar to Kenny Rogers and Nando's. But for a first timer at PC, I guess it better than KR or Nando's. Perhaps because of the Malay style gravy.

I googled for Peruvie, and I found a more detailed and interesting review of Peruvie Chicken Restaurant and its menu here. I leave it to the expert. Hee.

Take a look and have a try yourself. But please be warned of the difficulties to find parking spots. You might have to re-round the area for 2-3 times just to get a parking.



Dalam tak dapat pavlova, sempat lagi rembat satu Red Velvet cupcake at Mukha. Rich and creamy. Nikmat!

No comments:

Post a Comment