Friday, June 24, 2011

H.E.R.

She is sleeping. Very soundly.

She is not well. Having fever and keep coughing.

She is lonely. I can feel it.

But she said  "It's okay, I'm used to it. As long as I can be here with my children".

Every morning, she will make me breakfast, open the gate and send me to work with her eyes and smile.


And every time I got back from work, the gate is already opened for me to step into.


She'll wait for us having dinner together and we'll have some conversation.


What have I done for her? Have I been a great daughter for her? I don't think so. Though I always pray for her health, wealth and safety, I'm not good in showing my love to her. Most of the times I'm acting like not really entertaining her, while she'll do everything she can, as a MOTHER.


And after an incident today, I just hope, and really pray, that I will have ample time to give her what she wants and make her happy. What she wants is what I want too, and I am working towards it, for her. 

I need Your blessings, Allah..

One more wish, I hope to get married while she still in good health. She was there for my convo, when my father was unable to. I want her to be the main person behind my wedding day, like what she did for my other siblings. My wedding without my father, is already a tough reality.

Please give us more time, Allah..

I'll just keep praying.


*Forgot to give her panadol before she went for sleep. A bad daughter, I am.



2 comments:

  1. Ya Allah iynas, kite macam ternangis sket baca nie. be strong for ur Mother Iynas, as she needs u more than u know. sama2 kita jadi anak yg solehah k?

    ReplyDelete