Monday, March 17, 2008

A blog of my own??

WOW!!

I've never thought i would be having my own blog!! seriously..never once popped up in my mind!!

so..what makes me create one?? who knows?? just a change of mind..perhaps i just want to express my thoughts..feelings..and i think blogging is one of the many ways to do so..(hey blogger.com..i think u should thank me for choosing u?? haha!!)

so yeah..here i am..starting to blogging..still learning..n i hope this is not just for a while..as Malay proverb once said, "hangat-hangat tahi ayam"..trying my best to maintain this blog..update it with lots of memorable stories..useful information..and bla..bla..bla..anything that makes this blog of my own stay alive!! yeah!! go Iynas!! u can do it!! hehe..

I think that's it all for a first post..wanna try to not to be too eager..'diminished'..is all i want to avoid..

"be modest in everything u do"

No comments:

Post a Comment