Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Fault In Our Stars



Finally I got the opportunity to watch this movie (after one year!) on Astro. 

I did not had the chance to watch it when it was first released back in June 2014. I knew it was one of the most awaited film, being an adaptation of a best-seller novel. I didn't read the novel so I have had no idea what's the story line is all about (besides it is a love story of a couple who suffered from cancer). But I know I have to watch this film by hearing good reviews.

And I cried watching it.

My normal reaction after finish watching a good love story, I would stay silent for a moment and think - could I have the chance to feel what I feel while watching the film in reality?

After one hour of watching, I still can't get over that thought.

I keep asking myself why, and I keep telling myself,

"It is not my time yet. Just enjoy life as the way it is"

Okay Iynas?

Okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment