Friday, April 10, 2015

Official Soundtrack Fast and Furious 7 - See You Again by Wiz Khalifa live at The Voice 2015





I've been bogged down with work & training this week. Then I decided to watch FF7 midnight alone. Since then this song keeps singing in my head every day. And every night before sleep i would just youtube clips on Paul Walker, the movie, the song, and behind the scenes of FF7. And today during break time, a colleague was saying "tengok FF7 sempat nieh". I terus "Jom!". Dengan pantas tuntas ke cinema terdekat, beli tiket, beli popcorn & air, masuk cinema yg movie da start about 10 minutes. And I wonder why, rasa lagi sedih lepas tengok the 2nd time. And I still can't get rid of this scene and the song. Berhantu sungguh.

Besides the official music video, this one is as good. See You Again by Wiz Khalifa feat Chris Jamison live at The Voice 2015. Enjoy!

#ForPaul

The Voice - my favourite show for it never fails to inspire me in every ways especially the journey in making the dreams come true regardless of challenges encountered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment